• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SD/Misc] Help Fixing/Recovering 2 Old Maps Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I am trying to find someone with knowledge and expertise in fixing/recovering 2 older maps. These were pretty big ones for me, but after finding them, unfortunately. They were broken... I have come across other posts on various locations praising these two maps, as well as some trying to find working copies as well. I know this is likely no small feat, and may take time. Hoping that with someone of actual skill in what ever it is that is required can not only achieve it, but do it fairly swiftly in comparison to someone like me with no idea at all to start with. Idk even where to start, and it would take me many MANY weeks just figuring out what is needed and gaining such ability, and even then that is unlikely as I have some personal issues with memory learnin scripts and such. =/

I humbly beg a masters assistance please.

The 1st map is called NvS - Legends v4.5

I remember absolutely LOVING this game and what it brought to the ninja vs samurai style of map. It was completely newly mapped, had heroes with custom play styles on both factions, the ability to change your approach to any of the 4 corners instead of always coming from the same top left corner in other NvS maps, and so on. Even had custom models.

The 2nd map is called Samurai Legends 0.96

Absolutely loved it, had all the cool custom models, fun classes and all that jazz. It was a aos style map that I remember looking and playing really cool. Loved the theme and feeling of the map as a whole, and played it whenever I seen it when I was younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.