• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Requesting several old models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hey I'm currently in need of the following models. They were originally on Wc3sear.ch however they weren't part of the many models that were transferred to hiveworkshop.com after Wc3sear.ch died.

Barrels.jpg

Fences-1.jpg

DestroyedParts.jpg

Crates.jpg

Building2.jpg

Bridge1.jpg

WoodenPylon.jpg

Trash.jpg

StreetLights.jpg

Rocks.jpg

Pipes.jpg

These models would greatly improve the look of my most recent map, Warzone. If you currently have these models saved somewhere on your computer's hard drive from when these were availabe, or if somone can remake these models, I would greatly appreciate this.

Status
Not open for further replies.