• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting new cover art for the upcoming Faction Wars V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
I am requesting new minimap/cover art for the upcoming Faction Wars V.3 because I'm getting tired using and seeing the same Starcraft wallpaper with a title "Faction Wars V.3" on the upper left corner. So if someone could make a badass cover, it will be most appreciated and your name will be put on the "Credits" of the map. Thank you!

[thread=171905]Follow this link if you want to see[/thread]

Level 15
There are these options of design though:
1.) A planet (which is Jil'neah) with a glowing green light (which marks unstable arcane energies).

2.) Bloody dead hand of a Soldier on the ground.

Well I am still thinking of a good design and oh don't forget the title. :csmile:

Level 15
It looks great, the purple sign on the planet surface it really made me thinking of something new for the game. But the text gives the first impression of being a "mini-game" which didn't really fit for the theme and the planet could been greener or maybe something with life. And the lightning effect should been blue though. But overall its great and just needed a few fixing that's all. Well I am not planning to update the map anything time soon because lots of changes are needed to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.