• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting Lightning Texture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 33
Can somebody create a lightning texture for me? I mean a lightning texture that can overwrite some of the default texture.

I want some two textures,which are both very easy to make(yep,very easy,don't laugh at me even I can't do it).

So I need a straight line of lightning,like a laser pointer. Make it thin, as thin that it will fit as a Target Pointer.

I would like to suggest a Neon Blue and Scarlet or something reddish that is like a neon color for the lightnings.

Please don't add any animations. And also I don't want the lightning to be something like a Spring,which what the default lightning texture does(where the lightning becomes wider when it is farther or closer.)

If you know LoL,something like those of the Turrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.