• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Requesting Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

Hello,

I am requesting icons [NOT BTN ICONS OR ANY WC3 ICONS] All I need is all the races and misc icons You guys have and oh! here's the example of the following Icons I have.

Paladin.png

rank1.gif

rank2.gif

And this is the screenshot for the use of the Icons I need.

ipPobeS.png

The 2 paladins are not fitting for the ranks, I need a fitting icon for a guardian rank. And I don't I need ALL Icons such as Chat icons and any race icons. I need the icons cause I will be making a chat-room in Xat and assemble all the Rank icons. Please.

Please PM Me if you have those icons.
if I posted this in the wrong thread or any forum sections, You can move it.

~Gracias,
iAardvark

Roland

R

Roland

If you right click your peon icon it says save icon as.
Download it and boom.

I don't want the Icon of the peon, grunt and the Raider... I have the shaman and the Tauren chieftains and the human paladin icon.

Roland

R

Roland

I need all not the grunt the peon and the raider Cause I don't like them.
and you guys don't understand what I'm talking about.

Level 8
You kind of write like you are mentally unstable, and bad at english. It's a bit troubling.

That said those guys should be able to understand exactly what you want from your message, but I cba to tell them

Roland

R

Roland

Yes! But, It's not a unit/creature D: It's a mechanical type! Anyway, thanks.

Level 30
so your looking for is chat icons? and some icons that can be presented as a 'guardian' or some user that protects the chat using its specific rules?

well I think cropping the flag and cropping wc3 icons and merged it in photoshop would suffice, or if you need it in time how about this?: link

hope that helps :)

EDIT: I made this before:
194715-albums4664-picture64508.gif

Roland

R

Roland

Now you understand.... Thanks anyway, But I need more, I want a human race, Blood-elf race and more icons I need, Please...

Anyway, I really got really mad of my big cousin cause he deleted all my graphic files and even in the usb... So I had to do it again and again and AGAIN...

Roland

R

Roland

2 Days Ago I have all of the icon collections I gathered, then the very next day, I saw my obnoxious Annoying cousin deleting all my files in my usb and some of all the backups on my laptop, I really hate him since the day I was born. ):<

Roland

R

Roland

I hate quarreling or arguing with you, King of tanks.. So.. don't ever mind me.

Roland

R

Roland

The request is now done, Orcnet gave me all the link and the tip including the example, So I want this thread to be closed, cause of Frankster kept on annoying me because I can't focus my freaking torchlight 2 game! D:>

At least I try to solve the problem.
But keep in mind that if you need my help one time, I have to think twice before doing anything, kid.
Wait, this suggests that there is an actual problem. Which there isn't (neither concerning the original topic nor this little argument *g*).
Chat Icons can be easily created by anyone, provided they have some sense of logic and can download/use GIMP.

Wait, this suggests that there is an actual problem. Which there isn't (neither concerning the original topic nor this little argument *g*).
Chat Icons can be easily created by anyone, provided they have some sense of logic and can download/use GIMP.

I suppose you are right as always, but I don't see why the hate is there.

It's my experience that actual hate (note that this is quite an extreme term; in this case it's more of a "you are ticking me off" --> "I am pissed" thing) usually sprouts when people can't deal with something in a different way, when they can't cope with something properly.
C'est la vie, and people need to vent from time to time.
As I have always said: take what's constructive, leave the rest.
Makes things much simpler.

Status
Not open for further replies.