• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Green Icons everwhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
In my game always the green icons come! Im posting that here because you cant post in the tutorial section. Ive imported the disabled icons the normal icons and everything! (all the icons that i had had no passive or passive disabled things) Someone plz help me

Level 5
ah.. 1 probability.

This happened to me (lucky i had backup) when you open warcraft III while opening WWE. Especially with the "Test" button. Suddenly after youve done stuff and returned to WWE the imported icons become 0 kb. Check it, if its 0 kb it means you have to reimport everything.

Always leave a backup of your map :D or you could press dont save and quit and load.

Level 8
The buttons are only green when im in the game and have pressed f10 then all the imported icons go green and ugly except for the ones that are at the attack damage and the defense thing. Ive checked if theyre 0 kb size and theyre their normal size and ive imported the disabled buttons but theyre still green.

Status
Not open for further replies.