• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

requesting for models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Here we can see another kind of worst requests.

1. Your first post is a request, which is always bad, because you did nothing here and already request something

2. Your request description is very bad. You don't say which characters/units you need. You don't provide example pictures. Not everybody knows what ff7 means. You're much to general.

3. You're not requesting one model, you're requesting multiple models. Every single one can take a month to be created.

4. Your request is written in bad language and style, your sentence begins with a word with a small letter.
I guess you made this request in 10 seconds.

5. You don't say for what you need those models, we don't have any clue if it's worth to to spend our valuable time for you.

6. That's my opinion, but maybe someone else shares it with me. I hate those smileys. Especially this crying smiley looks nooby, makes you small and won't affect anyone to do the request for you.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.