• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting Beta Tester for this map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
K guys, this is the first map I have made that I'm trying to actually release so if anyone could beta test my for every single feature it would be appreciated.

P.S: I know it might suck but here's 2 reasons why I don't want to abandon the project:

1. This is the beta test, only the first quadrant is 'finalized' in terms of terrain + I cant do the rest of the layout until I get the balancing right.

2. I JUST REALLY WANT TO FINISH A MAP FOR ONCE, THE ONLY MAP I HAVE EVER ACTUALLY FINISHED WAS MELEE WITH CUSTOM RACE BUT EVEN THAT WAS UNBALANCED, AS FOR THE REST I JUST QUITTED HALFWAY

Level 3
Details about my map

I had a previous beta tester but they just gave up on me and played WOW. so I need someone to continue what they started

P.S: sorry for double posting

Here is some info on my map:

Title: Machines of Nature
Game Style: RPG
Setting: You fly over forest with air frigate which is then shot down, you must then survive the horrors of the forest and find a way of escape
Current Class: (More may be added)
Survivor- Crafting Class, can make potions, weapons and armor with obtained resources.

Potion Test: DONE
Armor Test: INCOMPLETE
Weapon Test: INCOMPLETE
General Balancing Test: INCOMPLETE
Map Layout Test: INCOMPLETE

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED DUE TO LACK OF REPLIES.
IF ADMINS COULD REMOVE IT IT WOULD BE DEEPLY APPRECIATED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.