• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Requested!] Worgen Warrior. Image inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Currently building a map based on an old story I wrote. Most of ther map is complelted. I am just adding in the details, which calls for a Worgen type Warrior model. One of the main heros, if killed under the right circumstances turns into a werewolf/worgen. I found a image that best suits it. If anyone can create it, I would very happy. Of course Rep+credit!

Here is the Image.

ss1030.jpg

The big guy in the front. I was thinking of maybe using the Shaman as a base? Not to sure. I cant make models for my life.

Level 3
wow he is awsome. why dont you just use attachments for a worgen model? and i supose if somone changes illidans glaives and make them have a blue particle emmiter it could look good enough.

Because, Odds are I could save filespace is someone can just make that model. Otherwise I would have to import the armor, weapons, ect. And I dont exactly like any of the current Worgen Models.

Level 4
Because, Odds are I could save filespace is someone can just make that model. Otherwise I would have to import the armor, weapons, ect. And I dont exactly like any of the current Worgen Models.

The only thing you're stuck is to making the model by yourself then. Besides, you could just do what i_brg_doom said, adding some attachments to your worgen, remember that your map can be up to 8MB so does it really matter about the filespace?

Level 3
The only thing you're stuck is to making the model by yourself then. Besides, you could just do what i_brg_doom said, adding some attachments to your worgen, remember that your map can be up to 8MB so does it really matter about the filespace?

Like I just said, I dont like any of the current worgen models. Theres one, its the Death Knight. But its ugly and the animations dont fit.

Level 3
Besides. There is a shortage of Worgen Models on the site. I think It would be a great addition.

Level 3
Thank you Fan.

M0rbid - That was the one I was talking about earlier. The animations dont fit it imo.

Level 3
No worries. I mean, the model and skin is great. But he should have used Blademaster Animations. Or custom ones.

Level 51
is it ok, if he uses archimonde anims, because, they would fit the claws best and I won't need any animation transfers. just tell me and I will see what is possibly for me :p
oh, and I think I will use archimonde itself as a base, because his body form is already a bit like the worgen in the pic :p
and another question: is he in need of a tail? according to the original model no, but I want to ask before deleting anything :p

Level 3
is it ok, if he uses archimonde anims, because, they would fit the claws best and I won't need any animation transfers. just tell me and I will see what is possibly for me :p
oh, and I think I will use archimonde itself as a base, because his body form is already a bit like the worgen in the pic :p
and another question: is he in need of a tail? according to the original model no, but I want to ask before deleting anything :p

I kindaw wanted him to keep the same weapons as the picture. And a tail isn't needed I dont think. And whatever you think suits the model bro. I fail at modeling. <3

Level 51
Ok, here is a WIP so you guys know I'm working on it ;) I know, it's not exactly like in the pic, and the colours and so don't match perfectly to the refernce pic, but it is the best I can pull out with ingame textures...
The armore wrap is not finished yet, the feet are missing, the claws are not finished, shoulderpads are missing and a back of the head is missing :)
Oh, the claws have an animated texture on them (the place were they "glow" slightly)
attachment.php

Attachments

• WIP.JPG
    WIP.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 6,687

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

To me the picture and model look more like a rogue. The picture, because of the armor (It's very similar to one of the rogue Tier's in wow). The model because of the glaves (Warrior's usually use axes, 2h swords, or shields).

Status
Not open for further replies.