• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request;Warcraft current version skin color, Blackrock/dragonmaw clan, black orcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
an idea! could ya make some black orcs, and pale to if you have that, does not work for me in paintshop. why no body make some blackrock clan orcs and pale shattered hand clan orcs who is the tricky one. but gray as in wow. i am trying doing my self at the time but i just want to say it would be nice if other to made some of this beauty. i would like to make a campaign some day. im currently making a map terrain looking like Draenors Frostfire ridge. ok bye for now.

Level 3
i know but they are not entirely gray. not that i can find it. could you show link if you pleas, if you remember any or have the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.