• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request:Vampire's Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey Everyone !!! I seriously need 1 model for my map . The map is called Champions of the Island and it's description can be found here : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f202/champions-island-hero-arena-94533/

The map is more than half done , practically all spells are triggered and I hope that it will have great future .

Anyway here's the picture of the model I seriously need :
HOMM5_4_necropolis_Creature_Vampire_mini.jpg

Major credit will be given ;]

Level 12
Hmm, you might wanna base this off of the Blood mage, and give him a sword, maybe a few extra anims, and some uber blood fangs. :D

Level 6
this might be baseable on a HeroDemonHunter I can't transfer anims coz I'm too lazy to learn but this mihgt help anyone who takes up this request.

lazy one ;]

I think tufy made a vampire for he project, but I'm not sure if he's willing to share it :)

gotta PM him ^^

I did this arthas skin a long time ago. Kinda like what you want. The portrait even has fangs ;P

View attachment 36026

nice one :p

Hmm, you might wanna base this off of the Blood mage, and give him a sword, maybe a few extra anims, and some uber blood fangs. :D

can you do that ? :D

Level 6
Yeah thx alot , I like it ;] Sadly there is something wrong with his weapon , he has no weapon but it has glow in his weapon's place ^^ (sorry but I can't +rep yet)

EDIT.: Found a really great attachment for it ;] thx again dude

EDIT2.: Can you remove the weapon's glow please ? ^^ also it has no portrait :) (not really a big problem)

Status
Not open for further replies.