• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request to add portraits to two models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello. I would like to have portraits added to these 2 models. It doesn't need to be anything fancy or special as long as the portrait is focused on the model then its perfect.

In addition, for the BlackHole model, I am using it as a unit in my map, the problem is it's not clickable in game. If this could be fixed while also adding the portrait that would be great!

Attachments

• Missile_ECM_Alpha_Sideway_Fix.mdx
    11 KB · Views: 52
  • BlackHole.mdx
    12 KB · Views: 61
Hello. I would like to have portraits added to these 2 models. It doesn't need to be anything fancy or special as long as the portrait is focused on the model then its perfect.

In addition, for the BlackHole model, I am using it as a unit in my map, the problem is it's not clickable in game. If this could be fixed while also adding the portrait that would be great!
Got you. Both files have portraits, the black hole is clickable now.

Attachments

• BlackHole.mdx
    12.2 KB · Views: 56
  • Missile_ECM_Alpha_Sideway_Fix.mdx
    11.2 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.