• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] Snowy Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Right, i haven't started the map yet and haven't made any terrain. I am going to get to work on triggers, custom models etc. But i need a terrain for the map case my terrains are horrible.:ugly:

The base of the terrain will be snowy and i want it in a style like Elite Snipers etc. (cliffs you can shoot off and all that shizbob)

+Rep to whoever can make me a decent terrain!

Level 4
Cant rly give much detail....

The basic facts are:

A snowey wilderness in a sniper-type-map-style, highly detailed and, if you can be bothered with adding custom trees, doodads etc. that would be great too.

Man no one is going to do this job.Post your terrain and we will tell u what to fix easy and simple!

I didnt even try, i don't know where to start and it looks simply horrible.

Level 9
I didnt even try, i don't know where to start and it looks simply horrible.

If you can't show us that you're at least somewhat commited to making the map you're not going to find anyone commited enough to doing the terrain for you. You need to create at the bare minimum a map layout in the game with the key features.

Level 34
With very little practice you can become as good as most terrainers here. I suggest just doing it yourself and then if you still wish, get people to help when your pretty much in beta phase.

Level 9
Im made it just a square, i might redo it idk, expect it done like, in a few days maybe, if i do it. (i will if i got time)

Level 34
I maybe still got something somewhere..

Hold on..

[Walks off to his Map Archive.]

[Comes back after few minutes]

Can't say that much though, I may provide some screenshots..

SnowShowdownMM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.