• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Snowy Shrub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, very easy request (I think?), all I need is the shrub model with a snowy texture - like the snowy tree one. If it doesn't work without having a texture, then just a model with a skin, please? And, if it's not too much, flowers, with their coloury parts (the actual flowers) normal, and the rest covered in snow / snowy texture too.

What I need it for? Two things - general terraining purposes, and an RPG I'm terraining. If you want, I can get some screenshots of it - but I just started reterraining it. Should have some "evidence" soon though.

Level 17
Level 34
Here's some quick thingy of mine. Unfortunatly I can't separate the shrub from the rest since it kept corrupting the files. Haven't tested it yet in WE, but it does work in War3ME. Let's go test it, yay!

Edit: And I thought this was simple, sheesh.

Edit parte deux: I discovered again what you need to replace: Import the file below in WE(U) and use this path
--> Textures\AshenNatural.blp

Edit part vier: You can download the file if you want, I go find a way to decrease the size.

Attachments

• AshenNatural.blp
    90.6 KB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.