• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request: Paladin wih an Axe and a Helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Just a simple thing, probly it won't take you more than 10 minutes. Basically I just need the Human Paladin to wield a double-edged two-handed axe instead of his maul, and to wear a helm that completely covers his face so that only his light blue eyes would be visible. (The helm would be similar to the Paladins' and Knights' from Warcraft 2)

This is for a model in a DotA Hero suggestion

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
Revellion:
Strange, I can't find it anywhere. Mind linking it?
EL:
The Garithos footman model probably has a shield, which I don't want right now. As I said, the basic, good-ol' Paladin model, only with an attached two-handed double-bladed axe and a helmet that covers his entire face.
Here's the link for the Hero I had in mind:
http://forums.dota-allstars.com/index.php?showtopic=204144

Level 2
Yes, the model itself is really good, and just the thing I need. But no portrait, icon or anything so.. :sad:

Level 2
Elfsilver, how are you coming along with the model? It's just Uther with an armored skin and a helmet and a two-handed axe.

Status
Not open for further replies.