• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request of two icons :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi guys , m new here and i m in need of a couple of icons for my projects , i already checked the icons section , and i have been impressed by the work done on some icons , very nice , however i didnt exactly find what i need.

- an icon about a molten axe eventually chaos/daemonic , something like that , something tough x)

- a red/pink/purple(but still dark looking) coloured banish spell icon instead of green , the one we find on the elven blood mage

thats all , if this inspire anyone i would be very thankful.

Here's the dark banish thingy :p
BTNDarkBanish.jpg DISBTNDarkBanish.jpg

Attachments

• BTNDarkBanish.blp
    14.3 KB · Views: 92
  • DISBTNDarkBanish.blp
    9.7 KB · Views: 66
Level 1
Omg , i rly didnt think i would have answers this fast

thx a lot guys !

that dark banish spell is even better than the original :)

i also thought about that fire-axe , its very nice but for my project i would require a more massive looking axe ;/

btw what to do with ".blp" extension files ? ><

Level 2
Here is Banish in red.

Attachments

• BTNBanishRed.blp
    5.1 KB · Views: 65
  • DISBTNBanishRed.blp
    3 KB · Views: 60
Level 1
Hello pala ^^ , thanx for the link

thanx Edldrdl also , nice red banish , now i dont know wich one m going to use :p

about the axe ... i would like someone to do it only if it inspire him or he enjoy doing it , such icon can be nice and useful on any AOS map , but its not important for me i ll use the fire axe : )

Level 1
hmmm sounds like its easy for you to do it , however , my request has been misunderstood when i said pink/red/purple coloured i meant with a colour that varies between pink , red and purple not one of each xd , but finally i found that the purple one is good for my using : )

though , the pink one may be interesting a colour between pink and purple : )

Status
Not open for further replies.