• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] Model Edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello,

I have a few models that need a few minor changes, if anyone could help me out with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

First off is the Druid of the Claw, I would like to have him made into a hero, with a dissipate animation on both his Night Elf form and his Bear form and I would also like a hero glow attached to both forms. I had did this before myself, but there was an issue in-game that I could not fix. I have fixed this issue myself.

Second is the Druid of the Antlers, his flesh decay animation does not work. When he dies, his corpse will go into the ground as normal but then it pops back onto the ground and stays for a very long time. I have no idea how to remedy this issue.

Lastly is the Druid of the Grove, I would like someone to replace her morphed form to the normal Ent model (without the textured pants and shoulders).

I appreciate any help given, thank you.

Attachments

• NightElfDruidOfTheAntlers V1.00.mdx
    188.6 KB · Views: 55
  • NightElfDruidOfTheGrove V1.00.mdx
    260.2 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Level 27
Druid of antlers decay works well ingame for me, what happens is that the animal skeleton appears after the human one dissapear.

Update.

Tested antler again, the error with the wrong skeleton didn't repeat itself, only after several intents manage to get that error. Better is tell about this to Ujimasa.

Ready the one with the ent.

Attachments

• NightElfDruidOfTheGrove V1.00.mdx
    252.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.