• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Request: Loading Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, I am working an RPG titled Legacy of Darkness and was just looking for a simple loading screen and minimap image for it.

All I would like is the title "Legacy of Darkness" written in cursive with a yellow font color with the tail of the last s underlining the title and curving at the end, like old english style. This would be behind a black background. Thanks in advance.

Level 9
Here you go, the big one 1024x768 needs an extra person to convert it to blp I believe. My software doesn't go the extra mile.

Attachments

• LegacyDarkness128x128.tga
    10.5 KB · Views: 69
  • LegacyDarkness1024x768.jpg
    LegacyDarkness1024x768.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 130
Level 9
Pein? Pain? An anime character? Is that a joke?

I actually used 2 different softwares, and found a true type font for free online. The font used was cursive "Boring Boring". Then I just used a brush to apply the yellow swirls. I've never played the RPG game "Legacy of Darkness" I figured I'd leave space if he wanted to put something else in.

One for the text and exporting to targa format and one to make it the right size. Or at least I hope that was the right size.

I am also jealous of my software secrets and will not tell you what was used!

Level 9
*cough* He specifically said he wanted yellow with cursive text and a little old english style florish that underlined the title. But if you think this is competition for best artist go right ahead and compete against my work. :)

I might add that the little yellow curves if you take a moment and really look at them resemble the smooth edges of unknown puzzle pieces.

And by the way Velm, flaming text is so 1999 Internet Age. Anyone with a sense of self-dignity grew out of that fad by the year 2000.

Level 2
Huh, apparently replies to this topic weren't getting forwarded to my e-mail... ;o

Thanks for the loading screen SilverSong, it is very good. I think I might cut off the extra stuff on the sides and just go straight for the words. I was hoping for something a little more on the calligraphy side of things but this will do just fine.

A beta version of my game will be available soon, when it is ready, I will make sure to contact you.

Level 12
Here i made two the one you want and the one you want with scary face... i hope you like it

Attachments

• loadingscreen3.tga
    2.3 MB · Views: 71
  • loadingscreen4.tga
    2.3 MB · Views: 68
  • loadingscreen.tga
    2.3 MB · Views: 108
  • Senza nome-True Color-02.jpg
    Senza nome-True Color-02.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 125
  • loadingscreen3.JPG
    loadingscreen3.JPG