• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] In Need of Tile Skins and Knife Model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello guys! My name is Lazybone and I'm currently continuing on my map which is basically about "Chinatown." I'm planning on making it like a GTA map but all players will have to go against the Police. I previously deleted my map by accident because I didn't know I was going to be working on it again. So I lost some of the models I needed now.
1) First I need a street tile. The ones you see outside on the streets and they are yellow :] I saw this tile in some Loap-like map but I couldn't find it anymore. If you guys know what map please MSG me asap. Thanks!
Street.jpg

2) Second is the Streetwalk Tile. I'm pretty sure all of you guys know how it looks like. I saw it somewhere but I couldn't find it anymore.
cover0311-sidewalk.jpg

3) Third if the Meat Cleaver. I was surprise why there aren't these in the model section. The Meat Cleaver is like the weapon of Abomination; that big bloody knife. :]
895028-z707520_large-1.jpg

Thank you very much for help guys! :grin:

Level 5
Thank you so much!!!! I found the street tile and the meat cleaver. Now Lastly I need the sidewalk tile before I continue my map. Please someone help. It used to be in hive but I don't know why they deleted it. Help please!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.