• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Request: Icon editing/drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Before you say anything, I DID see the tutorial on icons, although a helpful source of information, what I really need help with is the drawing/editing part.

EDITING: I have some interests in using some already made wc3 icons but changing some colors around to fit the skill. Every icon I have tried to edit has turned out screwed up.
EXAMPLE: Flame strike icon. I want to edit it into more of a blueish flamestrike for an ice skill that will probably look like a blue flamestrike

DRAWING: I could hardly draw a stick figure in photoshop, much less a peice of art I deem suitable for my map! I would like to draw a lot of things, mostly item icons, but I would like to draw 3 icons with the faces of some models in my map. I will probably edit icons for the spells.

This may be a little vauge but I would like any help I can get! For any part of it, I would preferably like to work with a helper using googletalk so I can draw and talk at same time! Just PM me if you want to help

Status
Not open for further replies.