• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Request: Headlights Light Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could make me a light source that shoots light rays in two cones like headlights. I need these to be made of light sources since the map is completely black and revealed via such light sources.

I'd like to use it for the marine model.

-Teld

Level 10
Bump: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...0/?prev=search=Konstruct%20Marine&d=list&r=20
here's the marine I'm using, I'd like the light source to be attachment models that will emit light from those headlights on the marines chest, also, if it's not too much trouble, I'd like a second smaller pair of headlights that can attach to the light fixture on his shoulder, either via the "chest" attachment, or "sprite fourth (the top right light I believe)"

Status
Not open for further replies.