• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request for help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Map name request/help

Greetings.

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong forum for asking something like this but would like to ask for assistance in finding a specific Frozen throne rpg map.

Used to play it long time ago and would like to replay. Problem is, can't remember the name of the map.

Hints about the map.

1) save/load system
2) level cap 60
3) when you reach 60 you can use an' option that makes you level 1 again but gives you some permanent bonus (the icon was the yellow +)
4) heroes have around 10ish skills
5) team rpg, you can't solo it
6) first dungeon boss was sth like a Calvary knight
7) you could buy mercenaries, a wolf, orc warrior and a healer
8) The loading screen was purpleish
9) Fishing mini game (let's call it a game)
10) When picking a hero you could have chosen between several (4, or 5) different "factions". With each faction giving you a permanent and unique buff. +1 armor, +1 dmg, +1 AS, +1MS etc. etc.
11) Very similar to http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/rotkr-orpg-v-4-1a-183786/?prev=of%3Ddownloads%26t%3D55%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D2

So far this is everything I can remember. So if anyone out here remembers or has any idea which map this is, would be eternally grateful to you.

Thanks in advance. :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 1
Thanks for the try but unfortunately it isn't Angel Arena. It was a (o)rpg style map with nice design, but that is just my personal opinion. Will keep on looking but again, thanks for your try.

Status
Not open for further replies.