• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] Request for help on importing an item system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I visited the hiveworkshop and recently ran across this:
Warcraft III Spells - BagCE2.0+AtrSA1.1+SSA1.5 vC

It seemed like a nice system, so I decided to attempt to add specifically, the item stack system to my map. I copied the triggers, and created the items and abilities needed and used by the system myself. And then I set the constants for the items to point to the correct items I made for it.

I fired up my map, got in game, I purchased a few items, and they didn't stack, I've been at it for days now, and quite frankly don't know what else to try. I've tried copying in the triggers one by one, then closing and saving my map, and it still failed to work.

On copying the RCCS v W trigger, it ran up some errors (such as function h2i was already declared, so I commented it out, and it compiled fine.) My knowledge of JASS is very limited, and meager at best, any help would be appreciated.

I am using newgen 5a, world editor 1.21b, and warcraft 3 1.22. I realize that this system I'm trying to add is 3 years old, but I've tested out the demo, and it seemed really nice, so I figured it was worth a shot.

Thanks in advance.

Level 35
I would like to help you, but don't really know that much about JASS so I mostly just wanted you to introduce yourself in our introduction tread (mention your problem there and link to it might increase amount of helpers).

The only thing I can say is that if you don't get any errors when you save the map, it doesnt seems like the script is wrong. So to me it seems like there must be missing something from the code.

Last edited:
Level 3
I have my own system. Thats in GUI, but it only adds 6 inventory slots.
And you can only have 1 bag... If you want it PM me, then i will give it to you =)

Status
Not open for further replies.