• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Request for a Must have Knockback System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello, I am here to ask for a single knockback system I use for these key features:

1. Condition Checking to Kill tree
2. Condition Checking to See if unit should Rebound Or not
3. Knockback that If a knockbacked unit hits another units that alreadly being knocked back only receives 50% of the knockback power when collision happens.
4. Knockback that has Condition If unit has distrupted orders or continues with what he is doing.
5. All Knockbacks are based on travel over to a area over a set X Seconds

===============
So (Knockback Range Set: X) [X = Set Total Distance] [X Divided by Seconds]

So basically the unit will travel over fractions of that distance progressively getting slower towards the end where each fraction is based on the time period of they're knockback time.

Something like that.
===============

6. Condition that is True/False that alters if Knockback is Push/Pull
7. Condition to Travel over Cliffs

Please Private Message me or Post here, I Absolutely need these features to replace a Waste of Space.

Level 7
I have a entire map to make by myself, I don't have time to brainstorm a system and experiment that, I have never made a knockback system before, that's why I need someone who has to make me one with the features I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.