• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Request Exp System!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Can anybody make a exp system, i need it because it's to my map.

This is how it works when you kill an enemy it comes up a text over your hero exempel down and level up exempel down.

Attachments

• exp system.JPG
    exp system.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 196
Level 5
The level up triggers doesn't work and can you try to make it cool like exp in Green, can you make too so it stand 25 exp! and level up in red

Level 2
Here is an XP system made by me.

(Note: Xiliger's system is fine but it simply shows exp for the killing hero and not for every hero around it)

Attachments

• EXP SYSTEM.w3x
    19.3 KB · Views: 85
Level 5
Do it works like this. when Player 1 has a hero nearby a fight and the hero is not killing the units. But player 1s units kills them do it still come up exp on the hero. Because Xiligers system makes like this a unit gives 40 exp player 1s unit kills a and the hero kills 1 it comes up +80 exp instead +40.

Level 2
When a unit is killed by another enemy unit all allied heroes nearby get exp equal to "(Exp_per_lvl) x (Dying Unit's level)" and you set the Exp_per_lvl integer in the trigger 'init exp system'.

Thats what my exp system does.

Status
Not open for further replies.