• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Request] - Escape map trigger's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I want to make a whole new escape wich is totaly different of the others.
But i can't find some triggers.
So i request the next one's:

-That the escaper hit's a unit, that it die [ escaper ].
-Live system and reviving.
-Revive all on a certain place [ like end of a part ] and set respawn place there if some1 die's.
|-Change the revive place [ maybe i know this by moving the rect or region but then i need te know the one above

Greetz Edoc'sil

PS. little noob question, if i make a Block Path with a Dead in it why can i walk trough it withouth dieing?

Level 8

-Revive all on a certain place [ like end of a part ] and set respawn place there if some1 die's.
|-Change the revive place [ maybe i know this by moving the rect or region but then i need te know the one above

Greetz Edoc'sil

PS. little noob question, if i make a Block Path with a Dead in it why can i walk trough it withouth dieing?

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking for. Are you asking us to make them for you? Generally we help people figure out how to make it themselves.

A good idea in your case would be to open an unprotected maze map, to get the basic idea of what you want to do.

Easy..i can do it...
What Are You Offering If I Do?

That's pretty stupid, considering 90% of the rest of the members on this forum will help him, without any request for an "offer."

Level 4
Heres a trigger for when the escaper runs into a monster or creep.
  • events- A unit comes within (range(integar)) of (unit(monster)).
    • conditions- Triggering unit is equal to (escaper).
      • actions- Kill triggering unit.
Now heres the one to revive.
  • events- A unit enters (region(revive 1)).
    • conditions- Triggering unit is equal to (unit(escaper)).
      • actions- Kill triggering unit.
        • Pick every unit in (group(ally of triggering player)) and do actions
        • Kill every unit in (group(last picked group)).
        • Revive every unit in (group(last picked group)) if owner of unit is equal to user and owner of unit is equal to is playing.
Hopefully thats what you were looking for. Those triggers might not be exact but try to find something as close as possible to that.

Level 2
Hellûp

@Tool For Hire
Tonks is right about that

@Tonks
I dont have unprotected maps. And i tried it many times.

@emuman4evr
I can't find some things in your trigger:
events- A unit comes within (range(integar)) of (unit(monster)).

And by the revive trigger, group means the group of escaper's, right? i can't find the triggers with an group and so an trigger in it.

Triggers:
Revive:
  • Reviving
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Revive1 <gen>
    • Conditions
      • (Triggering unit) Equal to (Random unit from Escapers)
    • Actions
      • Unit - Kill (Triggering unit)
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Escapers and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Kill (Random unit from Escapers)
          • Wait 0.50 seconds
          • Wait 0.50 seconds
          • Hero - Instantly revive (Random unit from Escapers) at (Center of Revive1 <gen>), Hide revival graphics
          • Hero - Instantly revive (Random unit from Escapers) at (Center of Revive1 <gen>), Hide revival graphics
Killing:
  • Kills
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit comes within 16.00 of (Find the unit next to (Random point in movebegin1 <gen>))
      • Unit - A unit comes within 16.00 of (Find the unit next to (Random point in movebegin2 <gen>))
    • Conditions
      • (Triggering unit) Equal to esc1 <gen>
      • (Triggering unit) Equal to esc2 <gen>
      • (Triggering unit) Equal to esc3 <gen>
      • (Triggering unit) Equal to esc4 <gen>
    • Actions
      • Unit - Kill (Triggering unit)

Last edited:
Level 2
For killing the escaper just give the hostile unit permanent immolation and set the range to the desired width.

For continues I have made a system along time ago, it has a few glitches but it works. You can find it on www.clancbs.com I think. That system also contains normal revive regions like level system.
I try'd immolation before, but i don't know how to auto-active it. So it's on all the time.

Im going to try the system now.

Last edited:
Level 3
@Edoc'sil
dude a good escape map has one more detail you seem to have forgotten. In most escapes you die if you step on certain types of terrain. Fortunately for you I can think of such a system here. Don't credit me because it isn't mine, but you can credit me for the idea :).

EDIT: If you don't understand how it works tell me and I'll explain it.

Level 2
You dont use the immolation what the demon hunter has. Search for 'permanent immolation (neutral hostile)'
i did it with permanent immolation (neutral hostile)

@Edoc'sil
dude a good escape map has one more detail you seem to have forgotten. In most escapes you die if you step on certain types of terrain. Fortunately for you I can think of such a system here. Don't credit me because it isn't mine, but you can credit me for the idea :).

EDIT: If you don't understand how it works tell me and I'll explain it.
Thanks!

Level 27

Greetz Edoc'sil

- Make the units have immolation of 99999 damage but just remove the buffs
- This is just rly easy use variables to set the lives and only revive when the lives are higher then zero
- Just make a variable and when units come into the circle you set the (revivepoint) variable = (Theenteredregion)
- Thats just the same isnt it?

Dude ... ur saying 'Block Path with a Dead in it' wtf is that ..

Level 2
- Make the units have immolation of 99999 damage but just remove the buffs
- This is just rly easy use variables to set the lives and only revive when the lives are higher then zero
- Just make a variable and when units come into the circle you set the (revivepoint) variable = (Theenteredregion)
- Thats just the same isnt it?

Dude ... ur saying 'Block Path with a Dead in it' wtf is that ..

Immolation -> Have to look to it again.
And the rest is already awnsered.
I only need now the final trigger:
Escaper touches enemy and die's
NVM, got it!

EDIT:
New Request:
How to make a key open a door?

Last edited:
Level 2
Unit - Issue order unit targeting a point. The order would be attack-ground. Make sure your mortar team has arthillery attack type so it can attack-ground.
Thanks, can somebody tell me how they can shoot after each other, because with my way they go out of order [time controlled]
Has somebody please a unprotected escape map?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.