• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request about resource overwrite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there!

While seeing some footage of my campaign being played with Quenching Mod, I noticed that you are overwriting some of my custom models.
Specifically, if I import a custom model at a default path (I usually do this to expand on units animation) you overwrite my imported model, removing the animations I need.

My request is simple: is possible for you to avoid overwriting with your models my custom models when my custom models are imported at the default model path for that unit (for example, replacing the default grunt)?

Ideally, the import priority should be MAP -> QUENCHING -> BASE GAME and not QUENCHING -> MAP -> BASE GAME

Let me know ;)

Zorrot

Hosted Project: QM
Level 16
Hi there!

While seeing some footage of my campaign being played with Quenching Mod, I noticed that you are overwriting some of my custom models.
Specifically, if I import a custom model at a default path (I usually do this to expand on units animation) you overwrite my imported model, removing the animations I need.

My request is simple: is possible for you to avoid overwriting with your models my custom models when my custom models are imported at the default model path for that unit (for example, replacing the default grunt)?

Ideally, the import priority should be MAP -> QUENCHING -> BASE GAME and not QUENCHING -> MAP -> BASE GAME

Let me know ;)
Yes, in the newest version, unitskin, terrain, doodas is switchable and can be turn on/off
And we removed most of units replacment.
But the reading order is unchangeable for now, that's hardcoded in warcraft III game client

Status
Not open for further replies.