• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[REQ] Multiboard system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
guys i need a nice clean multiboard for my td map
here's the style...
provide some map so i could easily copy it

Game title :
Time:
Lives:
Players Gold Kills Level

Level 6
not that kinda multiboard that i want i want to be exactly like this one

Code:
Game title : Example
Time: 30sec to spawn
Lives: 80
Level: 5
Players     Gold     Kills
Example     200       500

The timer cant be in the multiboard. You should make it a timer window.
Creating the other stuff would depend on your map like the Level, Lives and Gold. Send me your map via PM and ill place it.

Of course you can create a timer, fake one of course, but accurate as a real one. Every 1.00 seconds of the game-time set SpawnTime = (SpawnTime - 1) and update the multiboard; if SpawnTime = -1 (-1 so that 0 appears on the multiboard as well) then do the spawn actions and set SpawnTime to 30.

Level 19
Well yeah it changes the text in the multiboard every 1 second. You could either make it initially off, turn it on when a wave is finished then turn it off once more. Or add a condition that checks if the wave is done.
Maybe it goes like this:
  • Timer
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
      • Condition Here to check if the wave is finished
    • Actions
      • Set Seconds = (Seconds + 1)
      • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column x, row x to Time to Spawn: + (String(Seconds))

Level 6
theres a leak on it i didnt see that coz im a beginner and i dont know what are leaks could you fix that thanks
i will put your rep if your done thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.