• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Reputations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I may be a newbie to the warcraft community but I think that wc3search should have a reputation option like in WC3Campaigns, cause some people are really starting to annoy me! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Any suggestions? Because I my self this will be a good idea.

Level 13
yea. it happens anywhere. school, internet, online games, anything. i just get used to it and dont bother anymore because it wastes so much time.

Level 5
Kerrigan's right, just be who you are and don't give a second thought about what other people say about you. If you spend your life worrying about what people have to say about you, you'll just end up changing yourself to fit other people's standards and never enjoy yourself. :wink:

Wow... that kinda got off topic... :shock:

Level 13
no really, i hate reputation, if you hate someone leave. if you got married and wish your wife to change, leave. you can't change persons, and if your goal is to annoy people via reputation you're acting thru a primitive brain.

i just find that "give me rep please" and "damn, that asshole lowered my rep" childish, and i like the atmosphere of wc3sear.ch as it is now.

Level 13
yes, but you cant always run away. you have to make a stand every once and a while. besides, you can live two lives, or live one life to its fullest by, for example, pulling off major "jobs" just because you need something more to happen in your life. you want to do something.

Level 13
no, because then there would be 5 billion topics, one for each model, skin, etc. its good to just keep em there.

Level 25
No, the reputation would not be a good idea. Why? Because we'd have about 200 odd topics about "OMFG WHO NEG REPPED ME!??!?!", a bunch of annoying people going around neg repping people, and we'd eventualy remove it anyway

So yes. No rep

Level 4
mecheon is very insane - but that doesnt mean we shouldnt listen to him - reputation is bad because
(a) loads of forums called WHO REPPED ME?!?!?!
(b) i will get badly repped for flaming evry1 :lol:
(c) coz it means the poor moderators have to sort out innapropriate repping

so..........thats my answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.