• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Replays in .AVI Format?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I wanna show some replays of Warcraft III on computers where I can't install WarCraft. Is there any way to do this? I was thinking of making .avi files, but is there any way? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Level 1
Woah! You just saved my rear. I've got a group project in school where we have to make a video relating to Romeo and Juliet. Our group was planning on making a Warcraft III movie, but the member who claimed to have a replay-to-movie program "got hacked" and lost it. With this we can make it easy. Instant A, here I come.

Level 1
Crap. For some reason frap refuses to work with warcraft III. We tested with diablo 2, and the video work great. Whenever I try to do it with WC3, Warcraft closes. It is rather infuriating.

Status
Not open for further replies.