• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

How to convert WC3 replays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I am makning a map called vampirirsm pyro and need help. I cannot get the WC3 replays into the Windows Live Movie Editer and need a converter for it
. Is there such a converter or is there some other way to do it? Also what program do people use to make videos showing thier desktop?

I am makning a map called vampirirsm pyro and need help. I cannot get the WC3 replays into the Windows Live Movie Editer and need a converter for it
. Is there such a converter or is there some other way to do it? Also what program do people use to make videos showing thier desktop?

IDK if you can convert it, but you can record it using FRAPS or other on-screen video capture... FRAPS only work with openGL using games so I dont think you can record the desktop with it but it works with warcraft... just watch the replay and hit the record button (though when unregistered I think there is a time limit for FRAPS)...

Status
Not open for further replies.