• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Replacing/Adding cliff tiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
it's been a long time since i don't map anything in wc3. In those dark ages there was no way to modify cliff tiles in a tileset. It's been 2 years since then, is there a way to do so now? can I make a nice Ashenvale jungle with a Dalaran-walled dungeon?

Level 6
You can.

If you don't want the ashenvale cliffs, use the dungeon tileset as basic, and modifiy it to have all the ashenvale tiles in there too.

But i guess you want to be able to use both cliffs.

Therefore you might try the WE-Unlimited. I think i may remeber that this was possible in there - no shure about that.

The last way is, that you could 'simply' export the dungeon cliff texture and reimport it to replace on of the ahsenvales.

I guess that's all possibilities. (maybe you can do it with some triggers too - no shure about that either)

i hope this helps you a little ^^
- Raszul

Status
Not open for further replies.