• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Removing Issue Order Delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
When issuing an order using a trigger, is there any way to prevent the unit stopping, waiting a second, and then following the order? I'm creating a sc2 style charge, but I dont want to use a slide, so when casting the charge ability on a unit, they are ordered to attack the unit. The ability works beautifully except for this one issue.

When issuing an order using a trigger, is there any way to prevent the unit stopping, waiting a second, and then following the order? I'm creating a sc2 style charge, but I dont want to use a slide, so when casting the charge ability on a unit, they are ordered to attack the unit. The ability works beautifully except for this one issue.
How does your triggers look?
Do the player using this ability have more than 150 units?

Level 20
Units have a delay to cast abilities. That delay is based on Art - Animation - Cast Backswing and Art - Animation - Cast Point. If they are set to 0.00 the unit will cast abilities immediately. An alternative is to use the event A unit begins casting an ability which triggers before the delay but it might not start the cooldown on the ability or trigger the event starts the effect of an ability. In that case the cooldown can be started manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.