• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Remove unit classification text

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Got a little problem... is it possible to remove a classification text, or at least change the text. Look at the screenshot if u dont understand me, if u understand, pllz look at the screenshot anyway :p

Thx in advance!

Attachments

• Screenshot,undead.jpg
    Screenshot,undead.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 81
Level 8
You can edit a unit's calssification in the Object Editor under 'Stats - Unit Classification'. Unchecking the boxes will remove that text but may have side-effects to gameplay e.g. certain spells and effects are classification dependant.

Other that this I wouldn't know how.

Oops you probably already know this. Not intended to insult any intelligence ^^

Last edited:
Level 8
Yeah I know, thats why I asked if it was an other way... I still want the unit to be undead because of a spell in the object editor, but I dont want it to say undead there, but perhaps I have to live with it then ;)

I have heard that it's possible to edit the UI to achieve a number of things including removing the armor icon so maybe that's what you should look into to remove that text.

Status
Not open for further replies.