• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Remove sound from models?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Yo! I want to ask how to remove the sound from a model? I have a "roar" model here and i want to remove that "roar" sound. I am almost 100% sure that this should be done by a modeller, not by GUIer, so this is kind of request i think. Please help me, it is really IMPORTANT!

I will appreciate your help!!!

Level 20
It's always good to ask the moddeler for permission to do the modification, and giving credits and always make sure people know that the effect you're using is owned by XXXX and modified by XXXX to remove the sound effect. It's a matter of ethic and moral.

You can do it. Download http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tools-560/war3-model-editor-62876/ and, in the "Node manager" remove those that look like a camera. These are the sounds. Save, and reimport.

I would do it but I'm not in my pc.

Level 20
I though you wanted to know how to remove the sound, not to replace the sound. I don't know how o replace sound :)

And I don't know why the model doesn't appear :S. It should.

Status
Not open for further replies.