• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Remove lumber and food system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello
How can we delete the lumber and food systems from the map? I have seen a lot of maps which just has the gold system.
If you know anything, please help me to remove them from the map.

Level 24
What do you mean with "remove it"? do you mean "eliminate everything about it" because you can just not use it, not using workers to lumber and not having things the requires lumber or food, if you wanna use their interfaces, you can just go to the menus "Gameplay constants" and "Gameplay interface" in the "Advanced options" menu.

Level 1
Please see this picture:

As you can see, the lumber and food systems are removing and instead of them, we just have the time and gold system. And in the feild of the Upkeep rate, we have the name of the map. How can I remove the systems of food and lumber from the bar? This is my question.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 32

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
Like Herly said, in the Gameplay Interface you can edit these. In the case of your picture they changed the icons/text for Lumber/Food/Upkeep.

Although this is the old method of doing so. On more recent versions (1.31+) you can modify the UI completely, hiding/changing/removing everything as you see fit.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
As you can see, the lumber and food systems are removing and instead of them, we just have the time and gold system. And in the feild of the Upkeep rate, we have the name of the map. How can I remove the systems of food and lumber from the bar? This is my question.
The time system is using lumber as the counter. Every second a trigger could add 1 to the lumber of all players to make it increment like a clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.