• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Remorseless Winter🥶

Death Knight ability. Somewhere between an aura and spell. Made for War of Races

Animations: Stand, Death (similar to wisp detonate)
Approximate visual radius for triggering: 330 - 340
Custom Textures: 3
Particles: 399 (tiny snowflakes)

Keywords: Immolation, Blue, Cold, Chill, Frost, Icy, Ice, Freeze, Freezing, Wind, Tempest, Aura, Lich King
Previews
Contents

Remorseless Winter (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A very fine custom effect model and very interesting combination of animations and textures. It reminds me a lot of the ice staff's alternate mode from the game Enclave. Good job. (It would be cool if you could add a variation of the model that only...

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

This is actually really lit xD Awesome

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
This & that new Sleet Storm SFX model are making it really hard not to make WhiteDeath's Frost Revenant hero a reality x/....

Looks really good. I would love to see a version without custom textures, but I definitely think you've made something neat here.

Level 2
I'll have to agree with the others. This needs a birth animation, the animation speed is also a little too slow. Other than those, this is a great model. I've been looking for this kind of spell effect for years.

You can edit any of my models. They are mostly medium effort and could become something great if someone desired it. This one is actually a heavy modification of an existing model as well.

Check out my recent high effort model Water Globe made with HD textures :wink:

Last edited: