• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Remembrance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
(Ancient story I found in my archives that I wrote years ago for Hector.)

Sitting in her study within the Catherdral that the priests had allowed her to stay in.(for a small fee of course)She pulled out a metal crate covered in dust, noting that she had seen it before in the past, but could not remember where, Elena took off the cover, showing several documents and papers, one saying "Roster of the first of the Crimson Order." her eyes scanned the folder that held the papers of who were the first of the Crimson Knights, carefully she opened the ancient book that most had thought to be lost, revealing it's portents, seeing names that she knew to well . . .

. . . Crimson Lord Hector Arisius strode to a large table that was placed in the center of the guild hall, crafted by a Dwarven artisan it held the depiction of a battle between orcs and humans. Taking his seat at the head of the table he took a moment to gaze upon all those who had been summoned, Several Elves, Humans, Dwarves and and even a gnome took their seats, all eyes were on the young Lord that they had entrusted their lives to.

Opening a large book, that seemed to just had been made he called aloud among the gathering of Knights.
"Here we have the List of all those who had joined the Crimson Order..."
Looking to the top he read with his deep voice that held much compassion in each word he said.
"Cain Dryden..."
A Raven haired paladin nodded in respect saying with a voice of one who is truly a man of light.
"I am here my Lord."
Looking over his friend for a moment, allowing a brief smile, followed by a nod he continued down the list.
"Kalli Millicent.."
A blonde haired beauty stood,two swords dangling from her hips the tight leather showing a very attractive body, her blue eyes took to the raven haired paladin for a moment then to her Lord, speaking in a respectful tone.
"I am here my Lord."
Taking her seat, Hector started to the next name.
"Kaleb the Stout.."
A hardy Dwarven Paladin with a hammer in hand took his stand, though shorter than his human friends he was the largest in girth.
"Aye' My Lord, My 'Ammer and me are 'ere.."
The young Lord could not help but chuckle, taking a deep respect and care for his Dwarven friend.
"Leaneth and Larek of House Darkblade.."
Two men stood, twins by the face though in appearance one was vastly larger while the other took a slim yet crafty look to his person..
"Leanath of House Darkblade is present my Lord."
the large paladin nudged his shorter brother who had nearly nodded off to a deep sleep.
"Larek of House Darkblade is here my Lord."
Finishing their call the paladin and rogue sat down, Leanath jabbed his brother in the ribs as he nearly "Fell" on Lady Kalli.

Status
Not open for further replies.