• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Relaxing New Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Kinda crappy ass picture.. I had a really good one but when i went to click Print Screen it saved the whole game or something and wouldn't let me load it in Paint or Photo Shop.
But here is the new pic i just got! :D

Mid-day on the islands.
MiddayontheIslands.jpg

Last edited:
Level 5
yeah, i didnt want to stuff the scape with grass and stuff and the way the camera looks is almost like someone is forcing you to look down >.< i hate this pic! :(

But yeah i can add a few more things.

Level 34
Deeper water! It looks funny so shallow. I also see the end of the world, which is a huge no-no.

Level 5
what am i supposed to add so that you cant see the end of the world? if i make the fog any thicker you cant see crap! :(

Level 34
what am i supposed to add so that you cant see the end of the world? if i make the fog any thicker you cant see crap! :(
You make the map larger, and don't take it at an angle where you see the edge. You put the edge way too close to the screen, that's the problem. Simply extend your map bounds.

Level 5
:O buena idea!

And yeah, ill add some more shrubs.. I had a WAY better angle last night but it wouldnt let me copy the pic so i had to restart and i couldnt get it again! T.T

EDIT!!

I made a completely diffferent map with the exact same visual.. Mid-day on the Islands.
Ill make a new thread so its a clean slate and not this used one with "redo this" comments.

Last edited:
Level 5
I know, i just deleted it!

Go check out my new image. Ill need someone to delete this thread. ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.