• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HD/Modeling] Reforged Stairs

Level 15
Greetings everyone!
I come to request help from modelers about a structural item widely used in the creation of maps but with very little stock here in Hive (HD section). I mean "stairs." there are models belong to the classic version, and only a few to Reforged (maybe one). Looking at the HD models into the game (reforged), some models like the Alonsus chapel have beautiful stone stairs. So if anyone could extract these, Me and many map designers would be very grateful.
Suggested reforged models to use only their stairs are: Alonsus chapel, Granary, windmill, magus conservatory, king's throne (destructible cityscape), human farm, humarn tower, pig farm, arcane observatory, etc. Unfortunately this work is beyond my abilities :(
stairs.jpg

Thank you in advance

Last edited: