• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Crash] Reforged: Cannot open my map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
How can I use this map in Reforged?
Install patch 1.32.1. It just opens for me.

Be aware that opening the map in World Editor with HD mode will require a lot of memory and video memory. My 4 GB of video memory was loaded to 100% and system wide memory usage hit 13 GB (out of 16 GB) while loading. I am guessing you have considerably less than that which would explain the crash.

If that is the case, open the map in SD mode. Should open in a few seconds and use practically no resources. I observed less than 200MB video memory and less than 1 GB main memory which even a fairly old system should handle with ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.