• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] Reducing a units line of sight...Need help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Alright, so I'm trying to make a spell, basically, it should reduce the line of sight of all enemy units from the default 1800 to something like, 100 for 5/6.5/8 seconds...

Any ideas on how to pull this off? Any help would be appreciated.

Level 12
Eh, sorry, I don't know about that map, but if it's any similar to what I've said then yeah.

Level 12
Oh, don't worry about spoiling my efforts, I'd appreciate it a lot if you could post the spell here too.

Tried the goblin sight thing, won't work. The editor doesn't let me use negative values for some abilities, like that one.

I did enable negative values by the way.

(hold shift)

hold shift -> click the value -> release shift -> type the negative value -> hold shift-> press ok or enter

that's how it is for me, when I hold shift I cannot enter a value so you release it when typing the value then just hold it again before you press ok.

hold shift -> click the value -> release shift -> type the negative value -> hold shift-> press ok or enter

that's how it is for me, when I hold shift I cannot enter a value so you release it when typing the value then just hold it again before you press ok.
Correct, plus then its easy to just add and remove the ability from the units.

Status
Not open for further replies.