• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Redoing the UV mapping of a model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
HI

Ok i have looked for post about this but cant find one.

I modded a model with model editor but becoz of the UV map the textures on the model look realy bad. So how and with what program can i edit the UV map of the model. I dont have alot of exp with war3 modding so im still a noob.

Step by step what i have to do please some one.

Level 1
Thanks you 2.

I did have that program but i werent able to select the vertex points but nevermind that i came right.

So i moved the uv mapping around and it looks better , but i think my prop is i used model editor to "translate" the back of the model so that it has a "Hide". I was wondering if there is a better way, MB like adding a object(the hide) and attach it to the back of the unit. This i think would work better so tht the hide can have its own texture...

Can this be done? how? and PLease.
You help would....Help me alot:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.