• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Red Dragon (Vaelastraz)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This Resource Is Following [BTNVaelastraz]

Keywords:
Red Dragon , Black Dragon , Dragon , Alexstrazsa, Dragonblight ,Creeps ,Vaelastraz
Contents

Red Dragon (Vaelastraz) (Model)

Reviews
10:24, 6th Jan 2014 Misha: sorry, direct WoW rips are not allowed.. you could've tried to optimize it.. a lot. and the author's name needed to be changed to Blizzard Entertaiment

M

10:24, 6th Jan 2014
Misha: sorry, direct WoW rips are not allowed.. you could've tried to optimize it.. a lot. and the author's name needed to be changed to Blizzard Entertaiment

Level 16
This is certainly educational.. even though its a game-rip.

It helped me learn how professionals from Blizzard actually did the topologies of the model itself..

and as a model maker in training, its rare to see a dragon well-done.

There is not much of a real-life reference, on how a dragon supposedly works.

but this, is a truly amazing model to be studied from.

Level 25
Three things that came to my mind when I saw this model:
1) It's a rip-off
2) Pic has black dragon; title says it's red dragon
3) "Author" doesn't even know what he's doing, apart from stealing content from other game :X

This is certainly educational.. even though its a game-rip.

It helped me learn how professionals from Blizzard actually did the topologies of the model itself..

and as a model maker in training, its rare to see a dragon well-done.

There is not much of a real-life reference, on how a dragon supposedly works.

but this, is a truly amazing model to be studied from.
There are programs which can open up blizzard's mpq and read from it. Like WoWModelViewer for example, so you don't really have to see rip-offs to learn from them :)