• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Red Alert 2 Proyect

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
RED ALERT 2 IN WARCRAFT 3 XD
Contents

Red Alert 2 Proyect (Map)

Reviews
So I've tried it and to be honest I was disappointed. I love RA 2 yet what I played here is not even 10% of it. Indeed you used models from RA 2 yet that's all about it. There are the same units, upgrades, buildings. For example, the Russian...

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Hello! Are you the original author ?

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

So I've tried it and to be honest I was disappointed. I love RA 2 yet what I played here is not even 10% of it. Indeed you used models from RA 2 yet that's all about it. There are the same units, upgrades, buildings. For example, the Russian Conscripts are Orcish Grunts :/ . The Radar is used for the Spirit Lodge. The building has upgrades but not the related units (shaman, witch doctor and spirit walker ). Green icons for PASBTN icons.

Sorry but this does not meet the minimum requirements for approval. Set to useful/simple.