• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recurring dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
[12-22-28]
rui.png
Rui: Mythic, not sure, but I remember having, for the second time, a dream of a risk sort of map in which there are lots of units, you can build some stuff because there were gold mines too, I attacked an expansion with a Tree of Eternity. Then there were 2 cities, one closer to the bottom left of the map, which had special buildings that could train champion units which an ally told me I should be spending my resources on, and something called... Charlie Shipyard? Anyway, a hero of mine, which I remember having the Death Knight model, got trapped in the upper city (which had a very narrow bridge for entrance, but I didn't have a lot of units there) by an enemy attack. I tried building a ship from the bottom city and sending it there, but it got damaged by archers and then an enemy unit with the Druid of the Claw model took the remaining 20 hp from my ship (with my hero on it). In wc3, units onboard don't die in this matter, but I think my hero died somehow. I said «I hate this game» and I quit.
[12-23-45]
rui.png
Rui: I'm not sure such a map even exists. lol
[12-24-06] Mythic has left the channel
[12-24-17]
rui.png
Rui: He crashed of laughter. Maybe?

A bit modified to explain extra details. I just wanted to document this for future mapmaking ideas =P. I remember various details of the terrain (one being that the tileset was Cityscape), but I'm unsure how to explain it.

Prior to this, I had dream where I had 1799 rep, which is 1 away from the golden gem iirc. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.