• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Does anyone know or happen to have these WC3 maps? i really need them:
A Resident Evil map where you choose from different heroes and take a helicopter ride to Raccoon City, but the helicopter gets an emergency landing and they must go to Raccoon City by walking, apperently the helicopter pilot gets eaten by a zombie. Each hero is outfitted with unique abilities and a weapon. So far the only hero i remember is the Close Combat Speicalist: Mikael /insert surname here/

Some kind of a Hero Arena. Forgot it's name. There are two teams and heroes aligned to each team. The heroes fight to destroy the opposite teams Leader or a King of some sort which is actually a large building. You have a worker that can build defenses around your Leader. I forgot the names of the teams. Leader of Team 1 have a Frozen Throne model and the Leader of Team 2 have a Forgotten One model. And duels between 2 heroes occur every minute.

PLEASE help me find these maps and i will be VERY happy

Status
Not open for further replies.