• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(Recruting) Wilderness Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I am looking for people who are interested in making a map called Wilderness Survival with me.

Basically the map works like this. You are a survivor out in a big forest and you have to survive by making a camp fire housing like a tent or a hut you also need to make weapons and tools for hunting skinning the animals fishing.

There will also be two modes. Survival what is a FFA game where you have to try last as long as you can and then try take out everyone else after you have made a base and set up a good foothold.

Then there is also Team vs Team where you get split into two teams at random half vs half and then you work together to try make your team win.

There will also be a save system what saves how many hours you have played and then uses them to make your main unit level up. As it levels up you can choose to have a different bonus depending on your hero level at the start of every game. for example you might make it so your hero is more resistant to the cold and can go without a campfire for longer or make it so you can go without food for longer. But you only unlock these over time.

I am looking for anyone willing to help since i am not the best at using the editor but working together can make it a lot easier :D

Please comment here or send me a message if you are interested in helping.

Level 5
I understand the data editor more and I don't know how to use functions/records/etc. at all in the trigger editor. Triggers alone sure.

Level 3
Leveldesigner here, going to study at Media design school at New Zealand but basically from Norway. I've been leveldesigning with wc3, gmod/hl2/CSS for almost 6 years now. going for sc2 mapping now days but working alone becomes boring if you know what I mean? ;) count me in if you find it too time devouring to work the visuals alone

Status
Not open for further replies.