• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recommended Programs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Harro thar! I wanted to start modeling a little while back, so I could better support my own projects. But my problem is I'm a bit on the lazy side and I don't care to use a program like Milkshape which I have to export and import and covert models. I want to use a model editor which I can use to make scratch models without the long processes that would slow me down.

I already have these model editors:
Magos Model Editor
MDLVIS Model Editor
Oinkerwinkles Vertex Editor

I have also few MDX - MDL converters.

What should I really be using, even if it does require converting models. :(

Level 22
xRiotZx, you do realize proper modeling can take you months to learn, and weeks to finish a single model in some cases? If you're impatient, better just learn to model-edit first.

Indeed, indeed. I know how long the process takes. But I do have some major prior experience with 'Blender' that may benefit me the luxury of not wasting the first month. :p

Thank you for all the comments, from all of the heavy modelers. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.