• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Recolor or Copy Animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi everybody, I'm making a map where the Night elves bulding that are trees are changes into Corrupted one.

Well I found Blizzard one and I found all other but I have an issue :

The blizzard one dont have "attack alternate" and all other Alternate animation (The rooted one) So When then attack they suddenly unroot, attack with no angle and then root, that's quite annoying.

So I have a bit request, can someone retexture Original trees to be like corrupted or can someone add alternate animation to corrupted one ?

I really need your help, I'll give you credits, I did all by myself before but I can't do it, I'm french and not really good in English, so It's really hard to follow tutorials. I'm again sorry for my bad English.

Thanks a lot !

Level 4
Yeah I know that I should do that But I have no idea how to do that, can please someone help me ? I can help you to do something else but for these things my bad english don't help me so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.